Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:48:13 +1000 (EST)
From:      Benn Sugden <bsugden@surf.its.bond.edu.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD

Hi

First let me introduce myself... My name is Benn Sugden, I am from Bond
University - Gold Coast, Australia. I am Vice president of the student
association for informatioon technology.

Now taht we have met here we go then. We have just set up a FreeBSD
server that is actually owned by the ITSA. We are running 2.2.2 release. I
have 2 questions to ask of you and I would be very please if you would
give them some though.

1. Front page server extension for apache - we do I get them and how are
they installed.

2. Would FreeBSD.org be interested in having a certain kind of industry
relation with the IT students at Bond University. I believe that students
can benefit from having some sort of an arrangement with your organisation
and you can benefit from our graduates, student knowledge etc. Basically I
believe an industry arrangement would be mutually beneficial.

We currently work closely with services at Bond and support several admin
tasks. Also we have industry relations with Apple and Microsoft (big deal
I hear you say - well me too but it's a start I guess)

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear you thoughts on this...

Thanks again.