Date:      Mon, 09 Sep 2002 12:42:44 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Craig Harding <crh@outpost.co.nz>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

Craig Harding <crh@outpost.co.nz> writes:
> Terry, you say "what people mean" as if anyone on this list might have
> heard anyone other than you use the term. :) Which I strongly suspect is
> not the case.

It was obvious this was not the case when he started in on me... ;)

Man I haven't had this much fun since the late 80s on USENET.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

The foolish reject what they see, not what they think;
The wise reject what they think, not what they see...