Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 01:49:51 +0900 (JST)
From:      sanpei@sanpei.org (MIHIRA Yoshiro)
To:        n_hibma@calcaphon.com
Cc:        wesleymorgan@home.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG, sanpei@sanpei.org, jlemon@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: LINT broken. (in_cksum changes)

I had same problem with below options:

options        IPFILTER                #ipfilter support
options        IPFILTER_LOG            #ipfilter logging
options        IPSEC                   #IP security

I think this problem related to jlemon-san's commit.

>jlemon      2000/05/06 11:18:33 PDT
>
>  Modified files:
>    sys/alpha/alpha      in_cksum.c
>    sys/alpha/include    in_cksum.h
>    sys/i386/i386        in_cksum.c
>    sys/i386/include     in_cksum.h
>  Log:
>  Make in_cksum() a macro call to in_cksum_skip(), since it provides the
>  same functionality.  Sharing code should help cache issues.
>
>  Remove in_cksum_partial, since its not being used, and we now have
>  a way to compute partial checksums on mbuf chains.

in_cksum function was removed and change into macro.

--- in sys/i386/include/in_cksum.h
#define in_cksum(m, len)        in_cksum_skip(m, len, 0)
---

It needs to some code to compile with those options...

MIHIRA Yoshiro