Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:08:56 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Jim Bloom <bloom@acm.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PC Card hang

In message <3C045897.F828C0C9@acm.org> Jim Bloom writes:
: A later kernel (possibly today's source) say that it is a 6722 instead of a
: 672x.  Other changes in the dmesg output (copied by hand since the machine does
: not survive) are :
:
: pcic0: Autodected 3.3V card	(once per card)
: pcic0: reset 1 int is 0 stat is cc	(once per card, stat was df or ff before)
: pcic0: reset 2 int is 60 stat is cc
: pcic0: reset 3 int is 60 stat is cc
:
: The machine is an old AST Ascentia 810N.

Thanks Jim.  I hvae an old toshiba satelite that I thought had a topic
in it when I bought it that turned out to have a 6722 in it.  I'll see
if I can get -current on it, but it may have to wait until after Dec
10th when I get back from Japan.

Warner