Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2017 23:11:07 +0100
From:      "WMCAUS" <wmcaus@wmcaus.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   WMCAUS 2017 - ABSTRACT SUBMISSIN DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO 17 March, 2017

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Dear Colleague

Thank you for the huge interest until now. 500 submissions from ~ 50 d=
ifferent countries.=20

=20

Due to requests from number of colleagues worldwide

THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO 17 March, 2017 !

Register now and upload your abstract(s) via given link below

=20

http://www.wmcaus.org/module.html

=20

All published articles will be indexed in Web of Science, Scopus, etc.=

=20

Looking forward to meeting you in Prague, Czech Republic during 12-16 =
June 2017.

=20

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

We encourage you advertise this meeting in your group and researchers.=

Sincerely yours,

=20

=20

www.wmcaus.org

wmcaus@wmcaus.org

P.S.: If you have already registered, just ignore the reminder. Apolog=
ize for multiple postings. If you would like to unsubscribe, please se=
nd a blank e-mail to unsubscribe@wmcaus.org from the mail account that=
 you have received this e-mail. If you send an unsubscribe request fro=
m any other e-mail account, we cannot remove your e-mail from the data=
base.

=20