Date:      Sun, 02 Dec 2001 18:40:45 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Diego Adolf" <diegoadolf@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA not working

In message <000901c17a61$dbadc760$bbd8e6c2@diego> "Diego Adolf" writes:
: "(null)"("(null)")   ' . I have been trying two cards: a Zeus modem and a

At a guess, I'd say that you were using an memory address that isn't
actually free.  OLDCARD doesn't yet grok using high memory for this,
so you need to be careful.

0xdc000 might also work, but it looks like you tried all of them.

I suspect that you might have better luck if you turn PNP OS to "no".

Beyond that, we get into some serious debugging, which I don't have
time to do before a trip I'm taking.  IT will have to wait until the
middle of the month when I return.

Warner