Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:12:56 +0100
From:      n dhert <ndhertbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   8.1 to 8.2 upgrade, apache SSL Certificates problem

Hi,

I did an upgrade from FreeBSD 8.1 to 8.2 today. All OK so far, except for
Apache (apache-2.2.17_1)
It wouldn't start.
 /var/log/httpd-error.log
[Wed Mar 23 13:04:26 2011] [error] Server should be SSL-aware but has no
certificate configured [Hint: SSLCertificateFile] ((null):0)

I dit not change anything tot my apache config in the last weeks (and have
restarted apache, via apachectl graceful several
times). My certificates are still there and did not change. Accessing some
of my https enabled virtual hosts worked
before the upgrade.

# apachectl configtest
Suntax OK

If I start apache without SSL (commenting out the "Include
etc/apache22/extra/httpd-ssl.conf" line in
/usr/local/etc/apache22/httpd.conf),
then apache starts.

Waht can be the cause, it worked before 8.2 ??