Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:37:09 -0500
From:      Cliff Crawford <cjc26@cornell.edu>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What wouldn't you use FreeBSD for?

There were several discussions on -stable last summer about mmap() race
conditions and problems they cause when running INN.  See
<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/search.cgi?words=inn&max=100&sort=date&source=freebsd-stable>;

--
cliff crawford   http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
-><-                      "I am not an HTML tag!" --Manuel