Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:17:36 -0500
From:      Christopher John Olson <cjo5772@unix.tamu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mounting the jaz drive with the jaz traveller

Hello,
    I'm trying to mount a scsi jaz drive to the parallel port via the
jaz traveller.  I installed the necessary components on the kernel that
would work for a parallel zip drive to work.  Right now, the system
keeps telling me that the unit times out under vp0 during the boot
process and, when I try to mount it, the device (vp0) is not in
existence (which it isn't in the /dev directory).
    I've tried to mount it under other devices (shots in the dark) but
did not have any luck.  Is there any suggestions on how I can get this
to work?  Thank You.
Chris Olson