Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:40:11 -0600
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stupid ASCII loader prompt

--nextPart1611607.JklbgHmt8y

On Thursday 17 March 2005 11:04, Thompson, Jimi wrote:

> Frankly, I find that most religious people are all about removing
> religious references [...]

<baptist class=3D"southern"><politics wing=3D"right">
No.  Some people are going to be a pain in the butt regardless, and they=20
attempt to use their beliefs (or lack of beliefs) as a tool to bully=20
others.  The rest of us hate that our religion is drawn through the mud by=
=20
loudmouths who claim to speak for us.

I'm about as conservative as you can get, but I have a Beastie logo on my=20
server (next to the EFF sticker).  Can we drop this now?
</politics></baptist>

=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser