Date:      Sun, 03 Dec 2000 14:48:38 -0800
From:      nkr <nkr@navegalia.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xdm

Hi there!
FreeBSD 4.0
twm installed, no problem with startx but with xdm.
I have added this to /etc/ttys
ttyv8 "/usr/X11R6/bin/xdm -nodaemon xterm on secure
and created   .xsession at  /usr/home/nkr/   with executing permission
for nkr
writting on   .xsession
/usr/X11R6/bin/twm
I got this error at .xdm-errors
xlib:connection to ":0.0" refused by server^M
xlib:Client is not authorized to connect to server^M
Error: Can't open display:  :0
There is(line)
:0 local  /usr/X11R6/bin/x
at(file)
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm/xservers

When I write(line)
exec twm
at(file)
/usr/home/nkr/.xsession
I got this at
.xsession-errors
xlib:connection to ":0.0" refused by server^M
xlib:client is not authorized to connect to server^M
twm: unable to open display ":0"

The problem is that when  I restart my computer I can write my login and
password on the X session but then, it doesn't go to twm display, it
asks me again the login and password, all I can do is ctrl+alt+f2 and
ctrl+alt+enter
:-(

Can someone help me please?
Thanks in advance