Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:19:33 -0500
From:      Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey@goldmark.org>
To:        Bernt Hansson <bernt@bah.homeip.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: postfix + spamassassin via milter

On Jul 15, 2007, at 10:59 AM, Bernt Hansson wrote:

> Have a look at messagewall.

That you.  I've tried to take a look, but it appears that the
projects domain name now belongs to someone else.  Furthermore, I
also wish to reject mail early which is addressed to invalid
usernames, and such a proxy doesn't do that (without a great deal of
work and more things which can break).

However, if I were trying to protect something like an MS-Exchange
server, I would definitely consider using a proxy in front of it.
However since I've got postfix with its power and capabilities, I
won't go this route.

But thanks for the suggestion.

-j