Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Paolo <bloom_64@yahoo.com>
To:        Marc Schneiders <marc@schneiders.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Returned message

I fully agree with you on spam, and I also fully agree with you on the
bad "customer care" practice of interbusiness.

I'll follow up with them, and if you can provide me with some other
"big company" blacklisting them too, I can enforce the case.

But it happens that interbusiness in Italy is like AOL, so it's like I
block all AOL.

About changing ISP, it's very difficult in Italy because interbusiness
is the Internet provider of Telecom Italia, that's the last mile actual
monopolist and, to get ADSL connection, we all need to deal with it.

Let's say you are excluding near 50% of italian on-line people. I don't
know if it's fair.

As my 90% of spam is coming from the USA, I should block all the USA
mail, don't I?

Regards

Paolo