Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:57:45 +1030
From:      P Chandrasena <vpc@arch.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   print from Netscape

--------------3999F8D5428CD4988E63125D

Hi,

I have a HP LaserJet 1100ase and trying to print from netscape.
I have got GS and a filter to print postscript files to this
non-postscript
printer.
When I print from netscape I have the images right but
columns and rows of test are placed in vertical columns.

What other configurations needed to print from Nescape?.

Thanks,
Chandrasena

--
Priyadarshana Chandrasena