Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:49:36 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        Ken Seggerman <suleyman@echonyc.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cant' get apsfilter to print color

Ken Seggerman wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> I have just installed and configured apsfilter 6.0.0_6 in conjunction with
> ghostscript 6.50_4, on FreeBSD 4.3 BETA and have a Hewlett-Packard DeskJet
> 670C printer, and have selected the correct ghostscript driver for my
> printer.

_which_ driver is the "correct" one?
Any time I've had trouble printing in color it was because I was using a
ghostscript driver that didn't support color. That's probably the first
place to start checking. Make sure that the ghostscript driving you're
using supports color, otherwise, it won't work.

-Bill