Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 1996 11:56:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      me@X2296
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/2328: `plor' doesn't run when I type `plor'

>Number:         2328
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       There is no port of plor!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2-961006-SNAP i386
>Environment:

An aged snap.  With the bash shell.  And 5-10cm snow predicated later.

Typing `plor' to run the Pluto Linux Offline Reader returns

bash: plor: command not found

This only happens with the bash shell.  It works finely with any other
shell.

>How-To-Repeat:

chsh -s bash
plor

>Fix:

Add the port I've uploaded to

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/plor-port.tar.gz

A word of warning:

fetch isn't able to fetch this file from its MASTER_SITE.  ncftp works
finely.  I would report this as a bug in fetch, but I am using an old
(and acknowledged buggy) snap and I fear the bug may have been since
fixed.  I leave it at the disgression of the committer to make the
port use FETCH_CMD = ncftp (and add ncftp to FETCH_DEPENDS) or just
depend on ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/ for the
distfile.