Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:14:30 -0230
From:      Paul David Fardy <pdfardy@mac.com>
To:        Paul David Fardy <pdfardy@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DST vs. Cron = Burp

Before someone objects...

On Wednesday, April 10, 2002, at 11:36  AM, Paul David Fardy wrote:
> BTW, BSD's zoneinfo is correct; Tru64 shifts at 2am. But since most
> people don't
> know the correct rules, I'm not sure which is POLA violation.

That was meant in jest.  POLA expects that the system follow the rules.

But a quick poll amongst my colleagues shows that many take the cues
from national sources. I think the violation rests with the Department
of Municipal and Provincial Affairs.

   http://www.gov.nf.ca/releases/2001/mpa/1025n03.htm

Paul