Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:18:36 +0100
From:      Simon Siemonsma <simon.freebsd@hccnet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems building kde app.

When trying to build Kmymoney2 from the ports I get the following error:

checking for moc... not found configure: error: No Qt meta object compiler
(moc) found! Please check whether you installed Qt correctly.
You need to have a running moc binary. configure tried to run and the test
didn't succeed. If configure shouldn't have tried this one, set the
environment variable MOC to the right one before running configure.

Can anyone tell me what a MOC is and how I can solve this?

Regards,

Simon Siemonsma