Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:56:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel + mfsroot article review

I am writing an article about a replacement for write_mfs_in_kernel, and I wanted to get some
feedback on the article and the patch...

http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dyeske/freebsd/article.html

It would be very helpful if people could download the kernel and boot it and give me feedback.

I have only tested it on my system.  It should behave just like the installer for 4.7-RELEASE.

If anyone has time to help me test a remote kernel boot via tftp then let me know.

More questions or comments are always appreciated...

Regards,
David Yeske