Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:04:17 -0300 (BRT)
From:      Antonio Carlos Venancio Junior <floripa@zoing.net>
To:        Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:  ports/29129: Update audio/mp3info to 0.8.4

Pete,

        I saw the 0.8.x version has a GTK interface, so how about "mp3info-gtk"
or something like that? =)

On 23-Jul-2001 Pete Fritchman wrote:
> Sure.  Could someone backout the changes to the mp3info port?  Also,
> what would you suggest the new name be?  Or maybe we could have something
> like "mp3info-devel", or "mp3info8" (to signify version 0.8, I don't
> know).  Hrm.  Ideas?

Cya

Antonio
[ floripa@zoing.net | antonio@showZ.com.br | antonio@inf.ufsc.br ]
[ http://floripa.zoing.net | http://www.zoing.net | http://www.showZ.com.br ]
[ ICQ# 9253680 | Floripa | MySQL | PHP | FreeBSD - The Power to Serve ]
---
                -- Arthur C. Clarke