Date:      Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:48:59 +0000
From:      Antoine Solomon <asolomon15@gmail.com>
To:        RacerX@makeworld.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: about building release 6.0

My goal was to create the iso images of the fbsd-6-0. I successfully did it
using release of 5.4 and release branch 5.x but when doing it for
6.0release it gives me that perl problem. The instructions which I
used are
from
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/releng/ and of course
man relase. Also I did not check out the src to /usr/src but in a none std
location "/opt/freebsd" I wanted to keep these builds seperate from the
system and did not want to upgrade the server which is handling these
builds.

Antoine

--
Antoine W. Solomon Jr.