Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 12:51:38 +0200 (CEST)
From:      A.Leidinger@WJPServer.CS.Uni-SB.de
To:        Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b-L1-isic_hscx_waitxfw: XFW timeout

On 18 Aug, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:

> Sorry, no, not inline but "inbytes"! What is "inbytes", what data is
> displayed ?

"isdnd -f -r /dev/ttyv4":
---snip---
c tei b remote iface dir outbytes obps inbytes ibps units
---snip---
                                       ^^^^^^^ This one.

After 30secs it shouldn't display 5MB transmitted (~170KB/sec).
It shouldn't even display 0.5MB (~17KB/sec).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            I'm so hungry, I could almost eat health food.

http://netchild.home.pages.de   A.Leidinger+Home @ WJPServer.CS.Uni-SB.de