Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:33:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Strange behavior of cron

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Jim Weeks wrote:

> Could it be that Sendmail choked on a message sent to the group?  This
> may explain wy I received the messages at this address?

Sorry about answering my own message, but when you are in my condition you
tend to talk to yourself.

I had an ah ha moment about the time I sent the last message.  I think the
comment about the original post being mangled and my last statement about
Sendmail choking may be the answer.

Let me run this by you.  I think Sendmail parsed all the headers contained
in the original post.  This would explain the matching messages number
that we all received.

 Jim Weeks
-------- A mind is a terrible thing to lose!  How I miss mine..