Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:49:32 -0400
From:      "Jason Litz" <jlitz@mindspring.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   BSD support for  -  ATI ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON AGP OEM VERSION 32MB DDR

Hi,
	I am building a new machine that I plan to, or rather must run FreeBSD on.
I would like to use the new multimedia video card from ATI the ATI
ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON AGP OEM VERSION 32MB DDR.
My machine will be duel boot with Win2000.  What I want to know is whether
you think FreeBSD will support this card at least as a standard video card
even if it won't support the video capture and DVD capabilities.
Thanks very much,
Jason Litz
jlitz@mindspring.com