Date:      Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:54:35 -0400
From:      "george vagner" <george@vagner.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ssh with bridged ap

I have set up wireless AP with a static IP and bridged it to my internal
wired network on RE0.

I can successfully connect with WPA to the wireless network and browse other
computers on the wired net fine,
I can log into the freebsd machine using ssh no problem as long as if I
connect via the wireless network.

If I try and log into the freebsd machine using the wired network I get a
log in prompt for username
Then I get the password prompt but after typing in my password it always
says login incorrect, it don't do this if I am on the wireless net.

Maybe something in the sshd config about bridged connections?