Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 10:02:41 +0000
From:      "bahwi@technologist.com" <bahwi@technologist.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Upgrading from 2.1.7 to 2.2.5 or 2.2.6

I am working for a person who wishes to upgrade from 2.1.7 FreeBSD to 2.2.5,
or, if 2.2.6 is -STABLE, then to that, if he will validate it, otherwise it is
to 2.2.5.  Are there any difficulties with upgrading to 2.2.5? I am going to
cvsup the source and make world. Should I go to 2.2 then to 2.2.5 or what? This
is 2.1.7 so I must be careful. Any help would be greatly appreciated, even a
web address with more information. Many thanks.
	As I am not a member of this list, please mail directly to me a
bahwi@technologist.com or one of my other addresses.

-bahwi
email- bahwi@technologist.com  -  bahwi@yahoo.com
ICQ Name: bahwi  UIN: 3328936  iChat Name: bahwi
http://www.cityscope.net/~bahwi/home.html
^^ Security, Anti-Spam Procedures, UNIX, and more ^^
-EOF