Date:      Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:16:54 -0700
From:      "Greg Smith" <freebsd_mail@yahoo.com>
To:        "Oliver Fischer" <nexus@fileseeker.net>, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hibernation on FreeBSD

Oliver,

Did you get this working under Windows first?  On my TP600, and on all
the modern ThinkPads I think, you use the utility ps2 to configure the
file which will hold the suspend data.  On my TP600 pressing Fn-F12
does the actual suspend-to-disk under any operating system.

Try ps2 ? hfile from a DOS prompt within Windows.

HTH,

Greg