Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:40:28 +0300
From:      Alex <alex@dynaweb.ru>
To:        FreeBSD hackers list <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [hackers] Re: Realtek

Hi Kirill!

That's a real myth about Realtek :0)

We're using them on all our FreeBSD machines for over 5 years without
any problems. Driver is working fine.
Speed and reliability is OK. So I for one can even offer to choose them
instead of 3COM as in Russia you can easily get 2 from the 3 3COM cards
that is not 3COM indeed :0) Not so for cheap Realteks :0)

Good luck