Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:05:56 -0500
From:      "Mikhail T." <mi@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        vbox@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on MacBook -- can the original MacOS be booted inside a VM?

Hello!

I'll have a new laptop soon and would like to run FreeBSD on it (dual boot).
However, I may still need the capabilities of the original MacOS from time to time.

One obvious solution would be to simply reboot into MacOS, but I'm wondering, if
the original OS can not be run inside a VM (such as VirtualBox) -- with FreeBSD
being the host.

Has anyone done that before? Any thoughts on why this would not work? Thank you!
Yours,

    -mi