Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:28:29 +0100
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   GVim + GTK2 (was: Re: an apology...)

On 2003-03-04 18:14:43 (-0500), Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com> wrote:
> I think you'll like GNOME 2.2.  If you want some samples of it on
> FreeBSD, check out http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/screenshots.html.

Asside: I notice that the first GNOME 2.2 screenie has a gvim hacked to play
with GTK2.  Is this hack available anywhere?  It looks very nice :-)

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip@paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  The first 90 percent of the task takes 90 percent of the
  time, the last 10 percent takes the other 90 percent.