Date:      Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:17:11 +0200
From:      "Schumacher, Hardy" <Hardy.Schumacher@globalfoundries.com>
To:        <marcus@FreeBSD.org>, <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: ports/136385: [BUG] mail/evolution does not build on FreeBSD-7.2 (AMD64)

Hello Marcus,

Did you have tried to install all the ports like I wrote in the PR?
I removed all ports from my system first (pkg_deinstall -f "*"), also I
removed all config settings in "/var/db/pkg" and cleaned the folder
"/usr/local".
Then I started to build up "devel/autotools", "ports-mgmt/portupgrade",
"x11/xorg", "x11/gnome2".
And the listed issue appeared in exact this constellation. So it seems
for me that there is a missing dependency, because
"database/evolution-data-server" isn't yet installed.
I saw "database/evolution-data-server" is listed as a required library
for "mail/evolution", but I cannot explain why this port isn't build and
installed before "mail/evolution".

Can you check this please?

Regards,
Hardy