Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:17:04 -0500
From:      ktb <x.y.f@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sandbox tutorial

Hi, I just learned about the concept of a sandbox and would like to run
Apache and later a dns server in such an environment.  I've looked
through the mailing list archives and don't see much about Apache in
this regard.  I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any tutorial
or reading materials about this topic, FreeBSD specific ideally.  I've
read a little about it in your FAQ but it has just whetted my appetite.
I'm not on the list yet so if you could cc me I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
kent