Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:03:19 -0400
From:      W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>
To:        "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: building pgp5 from ports fails

If you haven't cvsup'd I recommend doing that.  If you have cvsup'd
then delete the pgp5 port directory in its entirety and cvsup again.

If this doesn't help either then try fetching the distfile from
ftp.freebsd.org or one of the mirrors and building again.

pgp5 is evil anyway  :-)

Good Luck,

Jerry Hicks
wghicks@bellsouth.net