Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 13:18:20 -0400
From:      "Gene Bomgardner" <GLBJ@bellatlantic.net>
To:        freeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Startup

First of all, thanks to those who replied to my natd  problem. All
was well once I realized I had forgotten the firewall. (oops)
The following is for 3.4

I'm trying to do a few other things as well. When the system boots,
I'd like to get user ppp connected. I've got ppp_enable set in
rc.conf. But no such luck. Is that for kernel ppp only?

I've also got a program I'd like to run whenever the system boots up
(only after ppp is up). Any suggestions as to how to do it? or where
to look? (didn't see it in the handbook)

Thanx