Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:39:27 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        weecktor nemckoff <sb@vlink.ru>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: install/upgrade to FreeBSD-4.1.1

Hi there,

You could either do it that way (using /stand/sysinstall), though I've
never done it that way, and am not sure if it would work.  Your other
alternative is to get the complete source for 4.1.1 and make world.  You
can find more information on upgrading via source code at
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/makeworld.html

Cheers,
Marc