Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 01:46:14 -0500
From:      trini0 <trini0@optonline.net>
To:        Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
Subject:   Re: DNS Part II

Thanks guys for your input.  Seems to make sense.  I entered
forward only;
forwarders
{ (isp dns pri) ; (isp dns sec) ];
When I try to kill -HUP named, syslog comes back with "syntax error near
forward."  I check the man page and my syntax seems ok.  But from what
you all are describing, it should take care of me.  Ill see if I could
get over this puddle.....
Thanks again.
trini