Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 16:52:39 +0100
From:      Matthew Frost <matthewf@orac.frost.net>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren?= Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, abcjr@abcjr.net
Subject:   Re: Problems with burncd on CURRENT

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 05:37:50PM +0200, Søren Schmidt wrote:
> I need the specs that tells how and what of the MMC spec they
> implemented.

Well, I managed to get a contact at Yamaha (courtesy of Ahead
Software) who said:

"Yamaha does not and will not support FreeBSD OS with Yamaha
drives.  Hence I am afraid no information on MMC available from
us."

So I guess I'll junk the Yamaha and buy a new drive.

Any burner recommendations anyone?

(Is there a list of compatible ATAPI burners maintained anywhere?)

Regards, Matthew

--
Matthew Frost                                         http://www.frost.org/
                                                     "6 Number too big, 0:1"