Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 07:46:47 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
To:        "Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse" <jdw@wwwi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: IP bugs in FreeBSD 2.1.5

In message <199610160238.TAA12637@wwwi.com>, "Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse" writes:
>At 10:47 AM 10/16/96 +0930, Michael Smith wrote:
>>Does -stable matter to you?  Do you or your
>>business want to see -stable move forwards?  THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
>
>It's really hard not to say something dreadfully sarcastic here.
>Especially after I specifically addressed this point in my previous
>messages.

Well, I have mentioned this option earlier:

Users of -stable, who want to see it evolve still and have bugs fixed
pay a maintenance fee to a suitably good FreeBSD hacker who makes that
his full-time business.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Future will arrive by its own means, progress not so.