Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2005 03:31:58 -0500
From:      "Lewis Watson" <lists@visionsix.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Radius server with web/gui interface

> Can you guys recommend a Radius server with a good web or gui =
interface. <
> Thanks in advance. <
> Abu Khaled <

Hello Abu,
W have been using Gnu Radius for about two years. The actual =
configuration is based on a few text files and it supports MySQL  as =
well as other ways to maintain authentication schemes. Gnu Radius has =
performed excellent for us and the software itself is still being =
actively developed by the software developer; Sergey Poznyakoff. =20

There is a web interface available,  however,  we built our own web =
interface as we began using Gnu Radius so I cannot provide much insight =
in regards to the one that is included with the source.

Gnu Radius is included in the Ports Collection and it seems that we =
installed from the port without trouble on more than one server.  Good =
documentation and information about its mail list at Gnu Radius' =
website:=20
http://www.gnu.org/software/radius/radius.html

hth,
Lewis Watson