Date:      Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:24:07 GMT
From:      "David G. Holm" <FreeBSD@Netfang.net>
To:        ports freebsd group <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Current unassigned ports problem reports

** Reply to message from FreeBSD bugmaster <bugmaster@freebsd.org> on Mon, 30
Jun 2003 11:00:45 -0700 (PDT)

> f [2003/05/09] ports/52016 ports-bugs  New port: lang/harbour - A
Clipper-compat

I provided feedback in the form of a replacement shar file for the port,
directly to the committer who wrote to me. Was that not the right thing to do?

(This is my first attempt at a port and while the instructions on how to submit
a port are excellent, I could find nothing to indicate how to submit an update
to an uncommitted port, so any and all assistance would be appreciated.)