Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Anisur Rahman <anis111@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I cannot run lmbench in FreeBSD.

Hello,

My name is ATM Anis, student of Wichita State University of ECE. I am
doing a project on performance comparison of Memory management
parameters in different UNIX kernels. I "lmbench" very efficient in
Linux kernels. But I am facing problems in running this in FreeBSD. The
problem shows as below:

**************************
In file included from /usr/include/unistd.h:40,
                 from bench.h:10,
                 from lib_timing.c:11:
/usr/include/sys/types.h:57: warning: empty declaration
Assembler messages:
FATAL: Can't create ../bin/unknown/lib_timing.o: No such file or
directory
**************************

I will realy appreciate if anyone kindly advise me regarding the
problem and any idea to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

ATM Anis

=====
ATM Anisur R Bhuiyan