Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:27:11 +0200
From:      tethys ocean <tethys.ocean@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freebsd 7.4 stable update problem

Hi,

I am using FreeBSD 7.4 in my some servers. Recently I want to add some pkg
to my servers so these pkg can't install and ask updating than I should
have to update my server, after rebooting my ports and port index can't
find...

Now How can I update my server and how can I get my stable ports, and also
new pkg..

Neither portupgrade nor portsnap or orther function isn't working now

How Can I find FreeBS 7.4 stable port and how can I get it to my server ..
also How can I update my server.

regards

--
Share now a pigeon's flight