Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 02:15:56 -0800
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Ceri <setantae@submonkey.net>
Subject:   Re: hub.freebsd.org spam policy

On 5 Apr 2002, at 11:06, Ceri boldly uttered:

> On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 12:47:35AM -0800, Philip J. Koenig wrote:
> >
> > OK - I certainly understand the 'workload' issues.  But then again:
> >
> > - if they really are answering the same questions over-and-over, the
> >   obvious solution would be a boilerplate document or a webpage to
> >   point people to answer their "FAQs".
>
> This is in the FAQ.
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/misc.html#FREEBSD-MAIL-BOUNCES
>
> Ceri

Thanks.. although it is outdated, because it seems they have expanded
their blocking criteria since then.

Interesting on the HTML blocking.  While I'd love to run a list that
way, many of the ones I've been on would be filled with angry people
if all HTML messages were blocked.  Tons of people sending that junk
nowadays. (much to my chagrin)

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium