Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Paolo <bloom_64@yahoo.com>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.no-ip.com>, John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
Cc:        Paolo <bloom_64@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Returned message

--- Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.no-ip.com> wrote:
> John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com> writes:
>
> > I agree that it's not fair, but it doesn't stop me from dropping
> messages
> > from several countries, either. I've never received anything but
> spam from
> > Uganda, so anything *.ua goes in the circular bit-bucket. It's not
> fair,
> > but it makes my life simpler and my inbox cleaner.
>
> Wouldn't it make more sense to block mail from Uganda?
>
> Seriously, though; there are several important FreeBSD contributors
> in
> Ukraine (UA), so you might want to fix that typo if it's really in
> your blacklist.

So guys, only countries with important FreeBSD contributors will be in?

Seriously, we can't fight spam blocking e-mails coming from specific
domains, or we end-up with everything blocked.

Let's attack ISPs. Here in Italy I can prosecute spammers as a new law
is in place from some months ago.

So far I've no more evidence of spam coming from Italian ISP.

Please give me evidence and I'll prosecute interbusiness or whatever
else

- Paolo