Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2007 00:06:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Time to remove stuff that is specific to RELENG_4?

I took a quick glance at the security chapter tonight and noticed that
section 14.7 is all about "KerberosIV on FreeBSD releases prior to 5.0."
That got me to thinking (yeah I know, dangerous) whether it's time to
start removing sections of the documentation that refer specifically to
older releases. Is there a consensus on that topic, or are we still
pondering?

Doug