Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:43:28 -0600
From:      Tony Wells <awells@journalstar.com>
To:        slamdunk <slamdunk@neophile.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiple IPs and domains on the same box

Once the DNS records are correct, you just need to get your machine
listening to those IP's.  You can do this through the 'ifconfig'
command and setting up aliases for your NIC.   The command will look
something like this:

	> ifconfig ep0 inet xxx.xxx.xxx.17 netmask 255.255.255.255 alias

Your network device might be different, if you don't know what it is
named just do an 'ifconfig -a' and that will show you all your
interfaces.

Don't forget to add the command to rc.local or such to make it
permanent at boot-time.