Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:56:58 +0000
From:      Mark Blackman <tmb@rcru.rl.ac.uk>
To:        Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
Cc:        "Russell D. Murphy" <rdmurphy@vt.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Matlab and FlexLM

I successfully use a local license manager (matlab and IDL) with
both matlab and IDL under
 FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #1: Tue Jan  5 10:50:26 GMT 1999

FWIW, there's some limited discussion of this issue in the freebsd-emulation
mailing list (at the moment). Although, it's not clear that the problem has
been solved for the original poster.

Mark