Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2001 09:17:24 +0100
From:      "Si" <si@chemicalterrorism.com>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Breakage in make installworld

Err, well i'll be darned if i can spot any other errors, at 450k compressed
Im not going to post the log unless you want it.  Maybe you could tell what
exactly to look for, Ive tried grepping for warning and error and get
nothing extra.  Ive also read thru the logs and cant see anything out of
place, then again it was 3am so I've probably missed something.  I'm going
to try playing with /usr/include a bit later to see what exactlys going on.

> Kris

Thanks,

Si.