Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:11:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        Mike Avery <mavery@mail.otherwhen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Certification...again

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Mike Avery wrote:

> The certifications in question were the MSCE, Oracle and A+ tests.
> Overall, whatever their real merits, the MSCE and Oracle
> certifications do help one get a job.  And the A+ helps, but not as
> much.

Yes, but aside from publically expressing my disdain that things like
Tekmetrics exist (and were possibly interested in FreeBSD); I think that
most certifications are completely bogus.

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator