Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:36:45 -0600
From:      Christopher Farley <chris@northernbrewer.com>
To:        Edward <edward_gess@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD-capability

Edward (edward_gess@hotmail.com) wrote:

>         Hi all,
>     I realy VERY!!! need to run OpenBSD packages, I can set them up, bur
> when I am trying to execute the program
>     after installing it, I am getting: "ld.so: Bad Magic" what can I
> do???

What are you trying to run? I don't reckon you will have much luck
running binaries compiled under OpenBSD on FreeBSD. However, the vast
vast majority of software available for OpenBSD is in the FreeBSD ports
collection.

If you *really* need to run OpenBSD packages, you should consider
running OpenBSD!

--
Christopher Farley
www.northernbrewer.com